MC247824 – The Microsoft 365 Apps health dashboard is now generally available. This dashboard allows admins to monitor reliability and performance metrics; and provides custom guidance to help optimize and troubleshoot Microsoft 365 Apps on your client devices.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 68934
When this will happen
Standard release: The dashboard will become available for all customers of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise and Microsoft 365 Apps for business, across all countries and regions, by the end of March.
How this will affect your organization
The Microsoft 365 Apps health dashboard is designed to help you optimize and troubleshoot Office clients in your tenant. Its main benefits are:
- Zero-effort: no need for additional agents or processes running on your premises
- Insightful: it proactively detects problems or areas of optimization in your Office clients
- Actionable: it provides steps, based on best practices, to troubleshoot issues or optimize your Office client environment
What you need to do to prepare
Ensure your environment meets the following requirements:
- Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise or Microsoft 365 Apps for business, Version 1908 or later
- A version of Windows 10 supported by Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise or Microsoft 365 Apps for business
- Microsoft 365 (or Office 365) Business Standard, Business Premium, A3, A5, E3, or E5 subscription plan