MC242824 – Updated March 17, 2021: We have updated the rollout timeline below. Thank you for your patience.
Microsoft Teams is excited to introduce Dynamic view, a redesigned and optimized meeting stage that will optimize your experience of consuming shared content and engaging with video and audio participants.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID 65943
When this will happen
This feature will rollout in mid-April (previously mid-March) through the end of April (previously end of March).
How this will affect your organization
All users will get a new optimized visual experience in Teams Meetings.
Dynamic view will enable;
- Video and audio participants to be shown separately, with audio participants appearing as smaller circles
- Shared content to appear larger, with more participants being visible
- Users to pin or spotlight particular people in the meeting and make them appear larger than other participants
- You to view Together Mode alongside content
- Users to dock the participant gallery to the top of their screen
New Teams enhanced Dynamic view
What you need to do to prepare
Users will need to restart their clients to enable the change.
You might want to notify your users about this new capability and update your training and documentation as appropriate.Additional information